Clayton County Public Schools Website: www.clayton.k12.ga.us
PARENTS: In Infinite Campus, parents can create their own username and password to access students in their household using the steps below. You will need the Student ID, Birthdate, and SSN of one student in the household in order to get an Activation Key to create a profile. Student ID's can be found on various documents that come home from the schools including the Student Schedule and Report Cards. If you are a staff member of CCPS and already have an Infinite Campus login, you can use this for portal access as well, dependent upon how your household is setup.
- If you do not have an Activation Key, click here,to retrieve a list of keys for parents living in the same household as the student who have not yet created an account.
- Use a Student ID, Birthdate, and SSN for one of the students in the household to retrieve the Activation Keys for all Parent contacts in the household. Each parent should create a separate portal account. The Student ID can be found on various documents that come home with the students, including their schedule and report cards.
- Once you retrieve your Activation Key, click here and enter the Activation Key in the text boxes provided.
- Click Submit to continue to the next step.
- Enter your desired Username and Password information and click the Create Account button. NOTE: Please do use a numeric only username as it may conflict with a student account once this feature is activated.
- Return to the Login page and enter the Username and Password you setup in the previous step.
- Having a problem creating a Campus Parent Portal account or logging into Campus Parent Portal? Click here to submit a request for help.
- Click here to learn more information about Campus Parent Portal.
- Visit the Clayton County Public Schools Parent Center webpage to obtain more information and find solutions to common concerns.